Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Niecy Nash's Wedding to Air as Two-Hour Special


Niecy Nash and her fiancé Jay Tucker will have their wedding broadcast during a two-hour long television special to air on TLC, reports People Magazine.

Nash, 40, revealed that the network would not only air the wedding itself, but would also document the lead-up to the big day, including her search for the perfect dress.

Nash said she would need the extra help from TLC’s experts, saying, “I am telling you, I was so excited to find the man, I didn’t even think about planning. I am a woman who does not have the bride gene. I haven’t been planning a wedding since I was three. I have to go to the experts to say, ‘What am I supposed to do here?”

Nash compared her wedding to the forthcoming Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, joking, “What I do know is that when Kate and her guy get married, they’re going to have so much help to pull it off. Here’s what I think we’ll have in common: We’re both beautiful brides. I think the grooms will be awfully gorgeous. I think our families will be pleased. And that’s where it stops.”

The comedienne was previously married to the minister Don Nash, but the couple divorced in June 2007 after 13 years of marriage.

Nash recently revealed that her bridesmaids will be “The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd and “The Game’s” Raquel Robinson. The actress Sheryl Lee Ralph is set to be the matron of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment